Every Apple product has hidden or even hard-to-find features. Like every aspect of the iPhone, there are many tips and tricks for iTunes as well. Learn the ins and outs of iTunes with a few of these tips.
1. Organise your apps with iTunes. You can do this straight from your handset if you’d like to, but it’s much easier to do through iTunes.
2. Use Up Next instead of a playlist. You can create playlist, after playlist but it might not always suit your mood. Instead, use the Up Next feature. Go ahead and line up the tracks that you are in the mood for without creating yet another playlist.
3. Redeeming your iTunes gift cards is easier than ever. Instead of manually typing in that long number on the back of the card, simply snap a photo with your camera. If you’re in the iTunes store, look under Quick Links for “Redeem” and click “Use Camera” and the camera will then scan the numbers and enter them in for you without typing a thing.
4. Fill in the album artwork. You might have some blank, grey squares where the album’s cover should be. If this is the case, simply right click and choose “Get Album Artwork”, iTunes can usually find the album’s image for you.
5. We all know that you can only authorise 5 computers to iTunes. There is actually a trick to de-authorise the computers that you’ve already used. This will de-authorise all of the computers that you’ve used, but don’t worry you won’t lose any music. To do this, open iTunes, sign in, and click your email address to access your account and then click “De-authorise All”. You will then have to authorise the devices that you wish to use.
6. For the iTunes mini player, hit control-shift-1 in iTunes.
Utilise your iPhone and iTunes to their fullest potential. Every Apple product has its maze of information, tricks and more. These few tips should get you closer to making your way through the maze of iTunes.
Official iPhone Unlock help Apple users unlock their iPhones and get the most out of their devices.