The new iPhone might not present much change in design but the new features are not to be brushed aside. Apple has designed a more durable, user-friendly and faster iPhone. So what are the new features, what do they do and how do they improve the iPhone from its previous model?
- It’s now 70% faster than the previous iPhone with an A9 processor.
- You can now use Siri by simply saying “Hey Siri”. You no longer have to hold down the Home button to access Siri.
- The outside might look the same but it’s now made with less pliable 7000-series aluminium, which makes it less likely to bend.
- It also has what is said to be the strongest glass that has ever been placed on a smartphone.
- They’ve added a new colour. You can now receive an iPhone in space grey, silver, gold and rose gold.
- One of the most advanced features is 3D Touch. This is a sensor that is based on the amount of pressure you put on your screen with your fingertip. You can lightly press to view emails and messages or press harder to actually enter the email or message and more.
- The camera has improved immensely with its 12-megapixel camera and Live Photos. Live Photos take a photo a second or 2 before and a second or 2 after. Just press the picture with the tip of your finger and watch as the photos come alive right before you.
There are many other features and settings that make this the best iPhone and most advanced smartphone out there. Keep an eye out for updates and new applications that will enhance this iPhone even more.